- Create Purposeful, Original, Pithy ideas that help you POP out of the pack?
- Package your products and services so they break out instead of blend in?
- Craft compelling brand stories that engage your prospective customers?
- Develop an elevator intro that genuinely connects with everyone you meet?
- Invent the Next New Thing with Sam’s innovative step-by-step process?
Discover for yourself why Sam’s POP! book has been featured on MSNBC and in the New York Times, BusinessWeek and Fast Company, and why these techniques have helped Sam’s clients and audiences develop first-of-their-kind ideas, products and services that scaled their income.
Plan on bringing a priority project to the session. ALL of Sam’s sessions are fun, interactive and energizing. You’ll have instant opportunities to connect with a colleague, apply these techniques to your project, and see participants share their before-after examples and success stories.
As bestselling author Ken Blanchard calls POP!, “A lively, fun and inspiring guide to getting heard, getting remembered and getting results.”
What are people saying about Sam Horn and POP! Branding?
In my 40 year career, I’ve never heard a more effective speaker than Sam Horn.
Judy Gray, CEO, Florida Society of Association Executives
To book Sam for a speaking engagement, workshop or event, please contact her Office Manager, Cheri at firstname.lastname@example.org